New Contributor
Was watching the Hairuwear special value with Jane and she had on the blondish wig and the lighter color hair took years of her face...she should lighten her hair as it would probably do the same for her. As the years add up darker hair makes you look old.
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@teller212 wrote:
Was watching the Hairuwear special value with Jane and she had on the blondish wig and the lighter color hair took years of her face...she should lighten her hair as it would probably do the same for her. As the years add up darker hair makes you look old.

@teller212.....you are correct about dark hair.....also wearing lighter colored clothing will make you look younger.  

Esteemed Contributor

I agree...she did look very nice with that highlighted wig

style on...

Honored Contributor

@teller212 wrote:

Really??...hmmm. I was born with black hair. I'm 63 now and it's still naturally black, not one single gray hair...not going to change it. Woman Happy btw - I'm Asian and imo lighter hair makes us look older. Highlights on Asian hair tends to turn out looking orange or yellow.

Trusted Contributor

What show did Jane have the wig on. Would love to see her in it.

Trusted Contributor

I also thought she looked great as a red head.  Both looked really nice for her.

Esteemed Contributor

@teller212 wrote:

@teller212- can you tell me which wig Jane was showing? I'd love to see the video clip but can't seem to find it. Thanks!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Trusted Contributor

Yes, about 12:45am when QVC was on the TV,  I glanced up from my laptop and said to myself, oh that's Tony Brattin the pretty wig lady.  No, it was Jane wearing a blond really highlighted short bob wig.  She looked completely different!  Really great because the color was perfect on her. I'm sure her husband wouldn't mind that look on her either.

Respected Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@teller212 wrote:

@teller212.....you are correct about dark hair.....also wearing lighter colored clothing will make you look younger.  

I don't agree with either of you.

I've never had light hair. Not even as a baby.  My hair is a medium auburn and flatters my complexion. Blonde does nothing for me except make me look ill.

Likewise pastel, light colored clothing. Horrible. I look  better with jewel tones and saturated color. 

It's a myth that women have to fade away with light hair and clothing when they grow older.