Trusted Contributor

She looks really pretty in those makeup colors.  Her hair looks really nice also. 

Respected Contributor

I think the bright teal eyeshadow looks like stage makeup. I would never wear that color even if it is a popular brand.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind and inappropriate towards a QVC host.

Honored Contributor

I think she's done a good job with the eye makeup.  It coordinates with her earrings and blouse and she's applied it with a light hand.  I always think Jane's a good host and she does her homework.  JMO.

Esteemed Contributor

Strongly disagree. The UD makeup was not for her.

Liked the clothing.

Respected Contributor

I thought Jane totally pulled of the "glam" look it appeared she was going for...looked gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

I thought her makeup in general looked way too heavy.

It accentuated her under eye wrinkles and I personally don't care for glitter eyeshadow on us 'older' ladies.

JMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I thought Jane looked good. What I like about Jane is she isn't afraid to step out of the box and try something different. 

I thought she looked a thousand times better in the makeup than the older model at the end of the show.

Glitter isn't usually for a more mature woman but I think Jane pulled it off. 

I know I won't be buying glitter shadow.

Honored Contributor

It depends on how glittery it is, the color and the use.  I have some I got with some makeup from Neiman Marcus (I got a bunch of free stuff and a great bag free--I save up what I need for those specials they have!).  There are a few of the shades that look good--a light gold, a light pink and a light gray.

I didn't think I could wear them until I saw an older woman who had just used them lightly on the lid and thought it looked great.