Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I had read on her facebook that she had a vitamin D deficiency and other personal issues. Then I read that she was suppose to be back on Monday--so far no show. Her last post she was questioning her ability to do the job, whether she should come back, would she remember the phone numbers, etc. As of today, we do not know when and if she will be back. Something is not right.

She was joking.  I said the same thing when I returned to work in January after eight months of medical leave.  What if I don't remember what to do??

Honored Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

She said QVC is going to take it slow with her return:  First week, get reacclimated, then light duty.

posted 5/6/16

I've had a great week back at the Q catching up with co-workers and seeing what's new for Spring & Summer! WOW! I'm excited! The tempting thing is that I saw all the Dooney & Bourke bags for our Dooney Days that are coming to an end with some GREAT Easy Pay! You can see them and order here -> http://qvc.co/shop_dooney- . I'm in LOVE with the Pale Blue and Pale Pink bags!!! (And the cabbage rose barrel style! (Maybe I need one for Mother's Day?!?!? 😉)

(and she states on a comment on that post that she will be getting her schedule next week.)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein