Super Contributor

Jacque Gonzales

[ Edited ]

Several months ago, during the end period of JG hosting shows, a vendor mentioned that Jacque was in the planning/process of building a new house. JG seemed a bit uncomfortable with this "announcement" and I saw she was not pleased. The unavoidable stress of taking-on such a huge project, might be taking JG's time away from QVC. She is a good host; hope to see her soon.....

Esteemed Contributor

Was all this really necessary?

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Was all this really necessary?

No.

A few posters think she was out for a "different" reason.

Contributor

It's really no one's business accept hers and QVC's.

Respected Contributor

It's nobody's business what she does or why she's off. 

Trusted Contributor

With all due respect...I find your post just amazing to me.

Was this your way of true concern for her or just a simple obvious way to stur up gossip, chat , and coversation ????

In my opinion...mind your own business.  These HOSTS ARE HUMAN BEINGS AS WELL....REAL LIVES...REAL PROBLEMS....REAL JOYS....

LEAVE THEM ALONE AND LET THEM LIVE WITH SOME PRIVACY .

STARTING THREADS LIKE THIS IS AN INFRINGEMENT OF PRIVACY AND SIMPLY NOT NEEDED. IN THIS CRAZY WORLD, WHO REALLY NEEDS THIS...MEANINGLESS !!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Geeze! Come on! I don't find the original poster to be offensive in any way. Why? Because she brought up the fact that a show host might be building a home? Ridiculous! The OP was just making conversation, not trying to start a storm. You might be a little too sensitive. Yes, the hosts lives are their own business, but they put themselves out there by being on every type of social media, having blogs, and frankly...they ARE public figures. 

How soon we forget....I remember seeing tons of mean posts when Lisa Robertson was at the Q; everyone was bashing her makeup, her style, and the comments were nasty. So many joined in on that and no one batted an eye. THOSE to me were offensive. 

I don't believe the OP was being hurtful, nosy, or offensive. Sorry....but people can be curious without being yelled at!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jacque Gonzales

[ Edited ]

I agree, Deliah...the OP meant no harm!  She did say she liked Jacque and hoped to see her back soon!

Can't people be kind anymore????  It doesn't cost you a thing!  Geez!

Esteemed Contributor

I had read on her facebook that she had a vitamin D deficiency and other personal issues. Then I read that she was suppose to be back on Monday--so far no show. Her last post she was questioning her ability to do the job, whether she should come back, would she remember the phone numbers, etc. As of today, we do not know when and if she will be back. Something is not right.

Respected Contributor

She said QVC is going to take it slow with her return:  First week, get reacclimated, then light duty.