QVC Customer Care

Re: Jacque Gonzales has left QVC

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Occasional Contributor

I agree...one of the sweetest hosts at qvc...and prettiest I wish her well-the new hosts(I will not name) seem so stuck on themselves and talk and talk and talk! 

Occasional Contributor

After so many years on QVC, you would think she would have had a proper send off.  I always enjoyed her shows.  Not crazy about all the new "teeniebopper" hosts QVC have brought on to try and lure in the younger buyer.  I prefer a more mature host/hostess that are believable and trustworthy.  What's up QVC?  Trying to make the older women and men look "elderly"??  Same with your models, love the fact that they are people just like me, younger, middle aged to older (not elderly) and dealing with "stuff".  Let's be real Mr. George.  I am a loyal customer for decades so reach out and ask our opinion please.

New Contributor

She was absolute favorite host over the years. She is irreplaceable. QVC LOST A FABULOUS HOST. The new ones just don't cut it. They're boring.
Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

If I had to guess, like other posters mentioned, I think she left due to her health being the main reason she left. Her contract may have been up recently and it just may have been a decision not to renew. I will miss her...

There are supposed to be 5 new hosts...saw one of them on with Marybeth a few days ago. I know that since QVC now has 3 channels...QVC, QVC@ and the Beauty channel, QVC needs more hosts anyway.

QVC used to be mainly programs previously recorded. Now they are trying to get to where it's all 3 channels live...so of coarse more hosts are needed.

I wonder if there will ever be a 'tipping point' of QVC maxing out?

Did any other hosts leave recently?

@Susan Louise

In my opinion, QVC has already maxed out.  They need new merchandise ASAP.  I swear that Susan Graver is on Every Day!!!!

Occasional Visitor

Miss you!

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise I'll be darned if I remember QVC being "mostly previously recorded" and I've been watching since the beginning.  Am I missing something?

Super Contributor

Yes, you're missing something because that's HSN that is doing the "previously recorded", not QVC.

Respected Contributor

Can’t believe she’s gone too. Several hosts seem to be suddenly gone... except for some of the annoying ones-   I guess it’s about how much money each hosts brings in because it’s not about how annoying they are, lol!

Respected Contributor

@joyami wrote:

Miss you!

This is one of those older threads, started back in May.........