Super Contributor

Already?? Wonder if she ever sees her kids?? What a joke!!

Super Contributor
On 6/13/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 6/12/2014 straykatz said:

I thought Marc was kind of creepy/sleezy in a weird way....they seemed mismatched....I remember watching them perform together on the Idol stage and it was ...well...it was eeeew!

However....in todays celeb circle an 8 year marriage is longer than a lot of other celebs.

Marc WHO ? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Marc Anthony. He was married to JLo for a while, and he's the father of the twins. He's famous, you can Google him.

Respected Contributor

Good for her

Regular Contributor

Man, Miss JLO needs to learn how to live her life without a man in it.

She hops from one guy to the next without skipping a beat.

Jenny really has been around the block, hasn't she? Kinda skanky if ya ask me....

Super Contributor

Jenny from the block is anything but genuine.

She isn't my client but she was a client to a friend of mine until very recently. I don't believe there is one genuine bone in her body.

Super Contributor
On 6/13/2014 SugarNSpice said:

Jenny from the block is anything but genuine. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

She isn't my client but she was a client to a friend of mine until very recently. I don't believe there is one genuine bone in her body.

ITA. I have heard this also. My husband's boss is a multi-millionaire and lives near where she lived in Brookville, NY, when she was married to Marc Anthony. They saw her at a high end boutique in the Americana Manhasset Mall, they said hi, she gave them a dirty look and walked away. The sales girl told them she's in there all the time and she is a snob, real attitude, never friendly.

Contributor
On 6/13/2014 SugarNSpice said:

Jenny from the block is anything but genuine.

I am not surprised to read this. Her falseness comes through the TV screen. Total sleazy diva!