Trusted Contributor

@NicksMom

I doubt release would end conspiracy theories. You said it, they are never ending.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Image result for john kennedy jr salute

This is what I remember the most.

Does anybody really think that the full truth is hidden somewhere and yet to be disclosed? 

No matter what the public is told, the conspiracies will continue because some people will never let go if the release of documents does not match what they believe really happened.

@Cakers3

What I remember is Jackie walking so bravely behind the caisson.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

There are not little green men from other planets.

Do you know that for sure?

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I always wondered why everyone decided that Oswald did it....what happened to innocent until proven guilty?.....

He didn't admit it and he never had a trial....

He never had a trial because he was shot dead two days after being arrested and arraigned.

He was shot dead for a reason.  I never believed he did it or if he did, he was not the planner, he was not alone in this.  Had he gone to trial the truth may have come out which of course the guilty parties didn't want known.  Personally, I believe we will never know the truth. JMO 

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

So many theories and NONE of us knows for sure so it's no good playing the guessing game.

Was it the Mob? The CIA? Castro? Hoover? The group who were against Civil Rights in the South? Each suspect(s)  had motives to get rid of JFK.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

Most of the things they have revealed so far were suggested much earlier in the investigation in the first place. There are some things they will probably never find out for sure, and that just leaves it open for more wild theories. Time to let it go. I just kind of surprised that there are still people living whose names are in the report.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I don't think we will ever know the truth so we can keep guessing.  JFK was a president of the people and for the people.  Today you would never see people crying for the president.  We live in different times.

kindness is strength