Esteemed Contributor

Re: JC Penney Customer Racist Rant

@Noel@bukeyeNana

Apparently you think it was racist, I don't really believe so.  She was rude I give you that.

Now, I've heard all my life, especially in childhood the 'Racist' remarks by all the Euro- Americans who ar basically descendents of squatters.  The Terrorist thread had arguements on those wo were ignorant of Sharia Law and the middle eastern people.  O say, we don't own those people a thing.  They are also here as squatters and will never get assistance from me. 

Never forget the Native American Genocide/Holocast.  We are first Nations people and we say to all who just show up here - go back.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

@Noel@bukeyeNana

Apparently you think it was racist, I don't really believe so.  She was rude I give you that.

Now, I've heard all my life, especially in childhood the 'Racist' remarks by all the Euro- Americans who ar basically descendents of squatters.  The Terrorist thread had arguements on those wo were ignorant of Sharia Law and the middle eastern people.  O say, we don't own those people a thing.  They are also here as squatters and will never get assistance from me. 

Never forget the Native American Genocide/Holocast.  We are first Nations people and we say to all who just show up here - go back.

I bet you would think differently if the two women were american indians,by the way my dads mom was am. indian.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Puzzle Piece,what a cold heart you have.

Valued Contributor

You need to look in a mirror.

Honored Contributor

This is an ugly thread

Esteemed Contributor

If I had been there, I don't think that I would have said anything.

Why?

Because today it doesn't take much for someone to fly off of the handle, and to beat you up.

People assume that everyone is walking around with a gun, well, fists can be, and are just as dangerous as any bullet.

It's called self-preservation.

If that makes me a coward, then so be it.

We are living in a climate of hate, as exemplified by high-ranking people who take pride in what they say on camera and on Twitter.

So, people feel that if it's okay for him to say racist things, then it's okay for them to say it too.

We are living in unprecedented times, and it's only going to get worse.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

@Noel@bukeyeNana

@Puzzle Piece

It was racist, she told them to go back to the country they came from.  For all she knew, they were from San Francisco. Plenty of children born in America have accents, as do the American-born children of the Irish family we are friends with.

By the way, my ancestors were the first in the UK, and were not Anglo or Saxon.  They were treated poorly, also, and still are.  Nothing compared to what was done to the First Americans, though.

We all came from somewhere else.

Honored Contributor

The color of our skin, where we came from ,does not matter,to the one above.

Honored Contributor

Clearly thoise who ARE racists don't even understand what racism is. Not to mention bullying behavior. Sad that anyone would defend this woman's behavior, but then I guess they must be the majority in view of what happened in Nov.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@granny me wrote:

In these times I would have probably stepped out of that line and gone elsewhere. There are crazy people in this world and I would not want to be a bystander of whatever may occur.

For those of you who would have gotten in here face and stood up for those two women why? They more then likely wouldn't give you the time of day.

Mind my own business in public is best unless there are children or animals left in cars.

Why, for myself it would had been wrong to just let that women get away from what she was saying,there is right and wrong in this world, how would you felt if a person was talking about you that way?

@goldensrbest

@I agree with @granny me.

Words can't hurt you, even though they may be wrong, but words are also not worth a beat down, stabbing or shooting, which we read about every day in the news.

Now, if it was a physical confrontation, a child or animal in danger, I would definitely step in to try to help/diffuse the situation..

Just recently, a 3 year old boy was killed while riding to the mall with his grandmother when another driver decided that she was driving too slowly and opened fire on her car, killing her grandson.

There are some real crazies in this world, and words are just not worth risking bodily harm or death for, IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.