Regular Contributor

Items Recently On Air PROBLEM

ANYone else having this problem.....I only have the constant shaking on that page on 2 browsers.

Q doesn't seem to know about it but I read it here and now can't find it so am wanting to know if others have had this?

Frequent Contributor

Re: Items Recently On Air PROBLEM

Yes I am having a problem with IE. I can do anything but "items recently on air", my page flashes. Can't do anything with it, I'm ok on Firefox and Google.

Regular Contributor

And I can't get that page on Chrome & Firefox......I called the Q they didn't know anything about it......strange huh

Honored Contributor

OK here

you can try the usual 

clear out history and cache

try restarting the computer

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I'm having the same problem with Items Recently on Air.....the page won't load - just jumps around. I thought the problem was with my laptop - restarting my computer doesn't help. I can view all pages on HSN - the Q is the only site I'm having problems with, so it's not my computer.

Contributor

Yes I'm having the same problem too. I just posted a new post asking QVC to please fix this or at least address it. I've tried three different browsers, cleared cookies and cache, etc. etc. and nothing has worked. There have been several posts/comments regarding this ongoing issue, but QVC seems to not want to address it.

Respected Contributor

I was having an issue a couple of weeks back trying to access Items Recently On Air from the forum page.  Kept telling me the page I was trying to access was unavailable.  As of may-be a week it has been corrected.

Now the latest issue for me is trying to read reviews.  It wouldn't let me read reviews based on category selection, ie., low to high.   Was seeing reviews by date only.

There has always been glitches with the Q's website, but the past few months it has really gotten bad.  One things gets addressed then another goes bonkers.  

Honored Contributor

I wonder if the web site gets hacked...I have seen what might be Korean writing trying to start posts on  a couple of occasions.