Honored Contributor

Items Recently On Air -- Help

I logged on today and this option, which is normally in the upper right, above the forums, is gone. I have no idea what happened or how to get it back.

It's not the end of the world, but I used it a lot.

Any thoughts? thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Items Recently On Air -- Help

@Love my grandkids    Seems like we all see something different on our screens.  Mine is at the upper left corner with 3 red horizontal bars and the word "Menu".  Yours has got to be there somewhere.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

My "Items Recently On Air" is on the right, under Watch & Shop.  It is the first item.

It is working fine for me.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids  Maybe log off and then back on?  I see it under the "watch & shop" on the upper right side of the screen.

If nothing works, I would log off everything, and do a re-start on the computer. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

@CAcableGirl2   That is a good idea and maybe change your browser as well.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 @CAcableGirl2 @Mersha   Especially Kachina624: Yep, I clicked on Menu in the upper left and found a prompt which took me to it.

I use Edge and will not change!

Thanks to all for the help, appreciate it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids, do you have the Watch Live option at the top of your screen? That takes me to the option of Recently On Air.

But I also have it bookmarked for easy access.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids    I'm also on EDGE, but still see items recently on air where it's always been for me -  upper right under Watch & Shop.

Trusted Contributor

When I don't see "items recently on air", I click on the Q logo at the top of my iPad screen, and it brings me back to the homepage. Then I click on "items..." For me, its next to the Q logo.

Respected Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

My "Items Recently On Air" is on the right, under Watch & Shop.  It is the first item.

It is working fine for me.

@Mersha   That's where I see it on both Safari and Chrome on my MacBook Air.