Frequent Contributor

I enjoy ice cream just as much as the next person, but that is a easy pass. 

Respected Contributor

Caramel Sticky Bun and Peanut Butter Fudge Pretzel sound delish!

I'm sure the Mac and Cheese is good too but for now, I'll stick with the hot mac 'n cheesse! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I checked and was surprised to find me store carries this product for $5. for what looks like a pint.  The flavors were different and I didn't see mac & cheese.  I wouldnt buy it anyway because I can't stand it even hot.  They had a sweet potato/cranberry casserole which sounded interesting.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I would be delighted to try each and every one!!  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I checked and was surprised to find me store carries this product for $5. for what looks like a pint.  The flavors were different and I didn't see mac & cheese.  I wouldnt buy it anyway because I can't stand it even hot.  They had a sweet potato/cranberry casserole which sounded interesting.

The Mac and Cheese is not available until available Oct 23.  Sweet potato w cranberry sounds better.

Honored Contributor

I will be sticking wiht my low fat frozen yogurt, much smarter choice for me and my body. 

Respected Contributor

It sounds disgusting to me....someone else can have mine.

Respected Contributor

thanks for sharing the info about their seasonal flavors @Carmie I like the peppermint and the holiday cookies and cream.  I would totally skip anything with dill flavor in it but that's just me.

Hey to each their own. Personally I wouldn't buy mac & cheese flavored ice cream (although I love real mac & cheese) but if it sold that quickly, it certainly appeals to an audience.

Honored Contributor

So now we need a taste tester!! I am intrigued with the dill pickle one----

Honored Contributor
To me Mac and cheese is bad enough without adding a bucket of sugar and freezing. It makes me shudder to think about it 😵‍💫