Honored Contributor

Last year I posted about mac and cheese ice cream.  Well, it's back and only available at Wallmart.

It is the most successful limited edition product ever sold at Walmart.

IMG_1992.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: It's back!!

[ Edited ]

@Carmie wrote:

Last year I posted about mac and cheese ice cream.  Well, it's back and only available at Wallmart.

It is the most successful limited edition product ever sold at Walmart.

IMG_1992.jpeg

@Carmie Is it sweet or does it taste more like Mac n Cheese? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D   I don't know.  The last time I posted it was available only in their ice cream shops.  The one nearest to me is in NYC.

I didn't make the trip.  6000 pints of this flavor sold out in less than an hour. I had no idea Walmart was selling it.

Here is a list of their other winter flavors....most sound good to me, except dill pickle and Mac and cheese.

I won't make an extra trip, but if I see it, I might buy a pint for $4.98 and try it.

IMG_1993.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I believe I heard something about this last year ....  and thought it was a joke.  I'll pass.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Carmie @It has can sugar as it's third ingredient so it must be sweet. I went to the website to find out.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@Mindy D   I don't know.  The last time I posted it was available only in their ice cream shops.  The one nearest to me is in NYC.

I didn't make the trip.  6000 pints of this flavor sold out in less than an hour. I had no idea Walmart was selling it.

Here is a list of their other winter flavors....most sound good to me, except dill pickle and Mac and cheese.

I won't make an extra trip, but if I see it, I might buy a pint for $4.98 and try it.

IMG_1993.jpeg

Yes to all except  the pickle and mac and cheese.

Trusted Contributor

Not even close to being on my ice cream radar.....

Respected Contributor

Doesn't even begin to sound good to me, but I sure would go for the peanut butter fudge pretzel.

Valued Contributor

I'd try the Caramel Sticky Bun

But NO thank you to the others. Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

🤮

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh