Honored Contributor

I did all my errands yesterday because rain was forecast for today.

It's been dreary looking all day - I just happened to look up - out the window ... and it's SNOW.  Very fine, but coming down pretty fast.  

Temp is in the high 30s .... so unless it drops  ... it will just be wet sidewalks.

Respected Contributor

We got several inches last night.  It is beautiful with all of the trees covered.  It is a sticky snow with no wind.  

Love it!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

Same here wet heavy snow

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Its snowing here.  The kids got a snow day due to the threat of heavy snow.  It didn't really start coming down until an hour ago.  

Esteemed Contributor

We are supposed to get 1-3 inches then it will change over to rain.  Supposed to be heavy and very windy tonight.  We got a few inches on Monday and it all looks so pretty.

We've been longing for some snow in RI, we're in quite a deficit.  Sadly the heavy rain will most likely wash it away and then we'll be dealing with ice as it gets cold again tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

That was quick!

It's now raining!

(and eggs were  $6.99 a dozen yesterday.)

------------------------------------

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I did all my errands yesterday because rain was forecast for today.

It's been dreary looking all day - I just happened to look up - out the window ... and it's SNOW.  Very fine, but coming down pretty fast.  

Temp is in the high 30s .... so unless it drops  ... it will just be wet sidewalks.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: It's SNOWING!

[ Edited ]

Rain and snow showers in the forecast for WV for the next week.  No real accumulation expected.

Valued Contributor

I live in VA and my area has had no snow, lots of rain.  I don't want a blizzard and my prayers are with all states that are getting slammed or already been hit  hard with snow.  Last January my area got hit really bad with a blizzard and damaging winds so I never want that.  I would like to see a small dusting, love watching it snow. My Mother and Grandmother always believed that a snow and freezing temperatures killed germs so I always wish for that in the winter.  I suffer from allergies all the time and when it is cold or snowing I always feel better and I feel horrible when it rains. Call me old fashion, but I believe they were right.  We had a cold spell right at Christmas and I had no allergy issues.  I don't know what the issue is with rain but I will have a headache when it rains, more than likely mold is growing outside and that is one of my main allergies.