Esteemed Contributor

Warm, warm, WARM on the Gulf Coast. I want to wear my sweaters!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

Snowing right now in northern Idaho, hovering right around freezing, same forecasted through Christmas with snow on Christmas Day 😊🎄

Honored Contributor

My son is working in LA and said that it was in the 60s yesterday. It was also in the 60s in Buffalo NY!

Honored Contributor

32 at Phoenix Deer Valley

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

When I woke up I said Dorothy you are not in So.Cal you are back in Minnesota. It was 35. These old houses don't seem to be insulated. BRR-

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

How cold is it where you are?   

We here in the sunny Southwest are about to freeze our tushies off.   It's supposed to be in teens at my house tonight.   It was in 30's for the high today,  and will be the same the next two days.   We had about 3" of snow Saturday night,  and much of the state got more last night. 

East Coast ladies... Please come get your cold weather. 

NJ here and very mild...hit 72 over the weekend...I have not worn my winter coat as yet...I am happy and hope it lasts until I leave for vacay mid January....but, I would like it just a little crisp and light dusting of snow for Christmas....then, it can go away....

Respected Contributor

it's only 8am here in northern ca and it is below freezing and quite cold!  it should go up to the low 50's.  a little chilly for us.

Honored Contributor

It's 40 degrees where I am and feels colder.  

Soup and stew time!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

This east coast girl is smiling at the idea of 3 inches of snow and temps in the 30's being cold and snowy.  Granted, we've been in the 50's and 60's without a snowflake in sight and even today it's around 40.  I'm loving it!   But I'd be "loving"a December in the 30's with just a dusting of snow too.  I know it's just a pipe dream but I'd be happy as pig in you know what if this weird weather continued for the entire year.  I have a sleeveless puffy vest that I've owned for years but have never been able to wear.  I wore it most of last week.  And I was hot....lol