Honored Contributor

Re: It is July and I AM CHRISTMASED OUT!!!

The whole weekend is devoted to this junk. 

It's disgusting.

Yes, I love Christmas.  I love Christmas in December, not in July.

Contributor

Just wait till they start pushing the HALOS!!!!!!!!!    And don't forget the poo potpourri.OMG.

Honored Contributor

While I understand it's all about sales for QVC and find the idea mildly annoying if it were only for a week or so but the whole month of July is just way too much! I don't watch the Q that much anymore.  

Respected Contributor

Agree not watching at all. Yawn
Honored Contributor

Okay, here it is..... I would prefer watching Serta Mattresses, Dell Computers and Boise radio (won't buy them either)... but prefer them to 24 hour Christmas in July programming.... so I've got a movie going in the background.  Woman LOL 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I have not watched even one.  And I will not be watching the entire weekend.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

I guess this is their chance to clean their inventory out so they can stock up again for the coming season.

Personally, Christmas (although I love it) is the last thing on my mind during this heat wave we've been having!!!!

I feel the same about Christmas in July, to much to soon.  Just got over winter, please don"t remind me.  Still love Christmas but in its time.

New Contributor

I cannot believe that QVC is having 3 days of Christmas programming, really!!! I can see the one day which used to be July 25th, kind of fun, but this is ridiculous, I will not even turn on and I usually have QVC on all day on the weekends when I'm cleaning and doing the laundry. I love Christmas, but this totally ruins the excitement of it coming.....when it's supposed to..,,in the winter.
Honored Contributor

All this 6-months-of-Christmas-selling overkill brings to mind a couple of old sayings: "Too much of a good thing is no good," and "Familiarity breeds contempt." Take your pick, lol.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~