Honored Contributor

The New Lays Potato Chips Are Here

I'd heard about the new flavors and the only one I wanted to try was the Biscuits & Gravy, but it was sold out in our neighborhood. 

Has anyone else tried them?

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

Re: The New Lays Potato Chips Are Here

I thought that first one said Gyno .............

don't want that one.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

havent seen them yet in our area, but i am going to be trying the biscuits and gravy, the reuben, and the gyro. i rarely meet a chip that i dont like......LOL, except for that cappucino one they had last year (bleh)!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

sharke -  LOL at the Gyno!  Woman LOL

sunshine -  I tried the samples, I liked the truffles, DH did not, but he liked the reuben. 

Honored Contributor

Some of the new flavors are really out there.  My co-worker gets them each time and has a sample party at work.  She usually finds them at walgreens.

Honored Contributor

I like the idea of a sample party for people you know!  I wouldn't want to buy them all just to taste.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Some of the new flavors are really out there.  My co-worker gets them each time and has a sample party at work.  She usually finds them at walgreens.

Thanks for the head's up about Walgreen's . . . I don't think I have ever found one of those specialty bags since they started these contests but I really don't shop Walgreen's for this kind of thing . . . thank you!

Respected Contributor

Thanks Noel! Sharke you made me laugh! It is always interesting to see what they come up with.Smiley Happy I only like plain,bbq,and sour cream but I might live dangerously and try some even though I am not supposed to be eating chips.

Honored Contributor

oh gosh those sound sooo gross!! The last round of ones did too. Wasn't one like cappucino or something like that?? Ugh. I don't know, the craziest I get with chips is salt and vinegar and that isn't that crazy since I've been eating them from London for well over a decade now.

Honored Contributor

I get little puffed rice rounds that are cheddar, I like that flavor.