Esteemed Contributor

It Is Raining Like Crazy Here!

We have had a hard, steady rain all day so far.  I think every light in the house is on because it's so dark and dreary out.

Thank Mother Nature it's not snow, I think an inch of rain equals 10 inches of snow.

DD was going to run errands. She no sooner left and she was back. Got as far as the Post Office and said to heck with it.  Too wet, damp and messy.

It's to be 40 degrees next week.  I can live with that, even though we can still get plenty of cold weather.  Every day of 40 is one day closer to spring.

Are you getting drenched where you are?  Oh, I'm in NE PA.

Honored Contributor

Re: It Is Raining Like Crazy Here!

[ Edited ]

I wish LOL    Send to Tx.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am in SE PA. My husband just came back from running errands. He said it was crazy driving, nothing but puddles.

He keeps trying to take the dog out for the dog's hourly walk and tries to wait till the rain slows down. Both still come in soaked.

Honored Contributor

I wish, also.
Honored Contributor

Metro-DC area here.  Got 1.5 inches of rain last night into early this AM.  Right now, the sun is trying to break through the gloom.

Honored Contributor

I'm in Chicago and they keep predicting snow but so far only flurries and not sticking.  I'm NOT complaining--hate snow and the aftermath, i.e,. ice, slush.

Respected Contributor

It's been raining all day here in NE Pa. I can't really complain because we haven't had alot of rain lately. 

BUT, I wish it were snowing instead!! 

Esteemed Contributor

Wouldn't it be great if you could get excess rain to the areas that really need it. 

Esteemed Contributor

It's nasty & rainy here east of NYC.

Honored Contributor

We've been gloomy and rainy in Atlanta for days, but late this morning, the sun finally broke through. It's cold though. In the 40's and really windy. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?