Esteemed Contributor

Re: It Bears Repeating....................

@Sooner   While I don't like the recent bi-weekly snow storms I wouldn't classify me as unhappy.  As far as moving, I have thought of moving but not out of PA, my kids both have jobs and lives here and don't want to move. 

The south is too hot and humid, and out west is like an oven, so I know I would like those less than the snow. No place is perfect.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@CrazyKittyLvr2.  You're retired, perhaps you should consider relocating?  I hated the weather where I lived so when I retired, I moved.  If you're unhappy, fix it!

@Kachina624 Easier said than done! 

@Sooner.  No, its not easy and takes a lot of effort but if you're determined and have years yet to live, the effort is worth it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@CrazyKittyLvr2.  You're retired, perhaps you should consider relocating?  I hated the weather where I lived so when I retired, I moved.  If you're unhappy, fix it!

@Kachina624 Easier said than done! 

@Sooner.  No, its not easy and takes a lot of effort but if you're determined and have years yet to live, the effort is worth it.

@Kachina624 Unless you have obligations to people where you live and cannot move.  

Honored Contributor

Also, some places are too expensive for people to relocate to.  Housing prices vary wildly as do living expenses

You may be living in the best place you can afford to live.  Or simply not have the money to move.