Contributor

What happened to the fun relationship between Isaac and Shawn? The fun banter is gone and the show is no longer interesting.

Valued Contributor

what are you talking about, really?

Contributor

Re: Isaac and Shawn

[ Edited ]

Way too many rights, right!?!

Contributor

They just don't have the fun back and forth banter that they have had in the past. They are more rehearsed and not as spontaneous. Not as friendly.

Contributor
Too many what?
Frequent Contributor

Why doesn't Shawn have any pants on? Are those tights and just a top?

Honored Contributor

@Beaches 1956 wrote:

I know, I thought at first she had tights on with shorts, but now realize she's wearing the Spanx Faux Leather Leggings. Shawn has great legs so she can pull this look off, evidently she thinks so too because she just said she bought 3 pair.

Esteemed Contributor

I too was wondering what Shawn has on.  Not a good look at all.  I don't mean to be unkind but she really needs a new stylest and dress her age.  

Respected Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

I too was wondering what Shawn has on.  Not a good look at all.  I don't mean to be unkind but she really needs a new stylest and dress her age.  

What did you mean to be, nice?

Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@Beaches 1956 wrote:

I know, I thought at first she had tights on with shorts, but now realize she's wearing the Spanx Faux Leather Leggings. Shawn has great legs so she can pull this look off, evidently she thinks so too because she just said she bought 3 pair.

I respecttvally disagree.  They are inapproporate for a woman of her age.  She has said numerious times she rarely if ever wears pants so I dount she bought 3 pairs.  Wish she would get a new stylest