Honored Contributor

Re: Is this odd?

[ Edited ]

@Shorty2U, we have a neighbor that's "a little out there"... he thinks (and now has instilled it in his son) that to warm your vehicle up, drive down into our cove, then take off like a rocket at the curve going up the street.. even at all hours and they have loud mufflers..  doesn't matter to them that it's a subdivision but nickel to a dime, if we woke them up, watch out..   He even got out his car one day talking and raising all sorts of hedoublelhockeysticks..  Nice man but strange.. 

I am very, very diligent about watching in our neighborhood, and I'm not nosey.  I don't sleep well so when I hear something I look.. so does our neighbor across the street (he is retired Army and taught at a war college)..  We all always watch out and let one another know of anything strange going on.  Our next door neighbor put a trail cam out to watch the deer, yep a two legged deer was prowling around their back yard..  Who knows what people possesses people to do that, like no one is watching, it's dark.. WRONG!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

Just go ask him.

Yes, seems creepy to you, but you looking out the window may seem creepy to him.

Looking out the window is natural and so is sitting outside. If he sits outside, and is directly across from your home, where else can he look.

If you do not confront the issue it will always be there. You will be uncomfortable and stressing out.

Sometimes you got to just bite the bullet and know for sure.

You know when his wife leaves and when he leaves so that means you are watching too.

It is a situation that has manifested itself.

Good Luck.