Respected Contributor

Re: Is this any way to run a business?

I just wanted to post that my chicken fried chicken was finally delivered.  We had it last night and it was delicious!

Woman Very Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Valued Contributor

"We" understand that there is a contagious illness out there, worse in some areas than in others..... the point is, QVC needs to pull things off their website instead of making it look like it's business as usual.  Oh but wait for many it IS business as usual!  

Valued Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@spent2much It's possible that the supplier was not able to process orders because of restrictions in whatever state they operate in.  You're right that it would have been nice for QVC or the vendor to let you know about the delay.  Hopefully you will enjoy it!

When the supply chain is broken QVC is the first to know of it, not the last, like some naively think. 

Honored Contributor

We have ordered this for several years and we love it. 

I like the amount of protein, the low fat and it tastes great. 

My biggest complaint is the bags they ship it in. They are very heavy plastic, but twice the seams were split when they arrived, and the zip lock in the center of the bag the way it is, is a nightmare for me to get closed when taking a piece or two out. I think they are the dumbest design I've ever seen.

But the quality and taste of the chicken is great. We can't get enough of it!

Honored Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

@banned again wrote:

Is this any way to be a customer? is the more suitable question.

The point I was trying to make was that it took them almost 2 months to ship it to me.  They never notified me that the order would be delayed.  No, it's not their fault that I forgot about it.  But it's their fault that it took 2 months to deliver it.

If you bought it when I did this last time, there was a choice of deliver weeks. Maybe you accidentally chose a different week, and not the immediate ship?

Respected Contributor

Is it possible you bought this item on auto ship and this is the second shipment?
Honored Contributor

I'm glad your chicken finally arrived, and you enjoyed it.

It took two months to arrive, but in that entire two months you were not upset at all because you forgot you even ordered it.  But when you got notice that it was arriving -- you got upset.  Sometimes I think we find things to get upset about.  You received actual good news that the chicken was being delivered any day.  Good news.  Then it arrived packaged well, and you enjoyed the chicken.

Yes, that delivery took far too long, but you said yourself you didn't even miss it.  You did not go hungry while waiting on it.  Your account was not charged until it was actually shipped.  

It worked out; I'm happy for you. That chicken is on high demand, it usually sells out because it really is delicious.  I get it myself all the time.   

I just think we can reserve true aggravation for the things that really go wrong in our lives.