Honored Contributor

Strange thing happened to us tonight

A woman contacts me about an we have on our local bulletin board, about a one bedroom apt with a patio, so we go over to look at it from the outside 3 minutes, later email that it is not for sale and someone hacked into her email, I said sorry but there was a phone number. Her answer is well you should called and not snooped around, gee whiz we looked at the location and did not step on her property. There is a lot of common space in our development and wow this was a crazy response. I politely said the property is in the wrong side of the developemnt and declined to go any further with her 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Strange thing happened to us tonight

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm sorry but I can't follow your thinking here, @I am still oxox ,

but you do seem distressed. If you have any concerns you might want to go tomorrow into your local police station because perhaps some type of trap is being set? I may be wrong because I can't follow your story, but thought I'd throw out a lifeline anyway.

Take good care,

Dee Heart

Respected Contributor

Actually, I couldn’t really follow the story either.
Good luck w/ whatever.
Honored Contributor

@deedledeedeedle 

I am fine and thought it was totally strange,she basically accused us of soying on her, all she know is my email and I have her blocked now. I have her number she does not have mine 

@deedledeedeedle wrote:

I'm sorry but I can't follow your thinking here, @I am still oxox ,

but you do seem distressed. If you have any concerns you might want to go tomorrow into your local police station because perhaps some type of trap is being set? I may be wrong because I can't follow your story, but thought I'd throw out a lifeline anyway.

Take good care,

Dee Heart

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I'm waiting for the hedges.

Trusted Contributor

I don't understand, either? Are you talking about a rental, home for sale? 

Your post is unclear. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]
Spoiler

I think you be may missing a key word or punctuation to connect the story. I’m not following either.

Honored Contributor

i have to say that i dont really understand the original post either.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

An apartment was listed on their neighborhood  site.  Emails go out to all members.  (It's like our nextdoor site). They saw the email and  walked over to look at it.  The resident came out and yelled at them saying it was not available using the excuse that someone hacked into her email.