Trusted Contributor

Wow @BalletBabe  Kachina got banned ?  I'm shocked !  I was sure she must own part of QVC the way she was always defending them.  Wow----and I'm not trying to be mean I'm just rally surprised 

Esteemed Contributor

@Silver Fox1 wrote:

Wow @BalletBabe  Kachina got banned ?  I'm shocked !  I was sure she must own part of QVC the way she was always defending them.  Wow----and I'm not trying to be mean I'm just rally surprised 

@Silver Fox1   Yes, I was also.  I thought it was funny that she wasn't here.  She is not the only one either.  It is really sad that all this is happening!  I wonder how the Mods feel about this? Maybe relieved, maybe not.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

How do we know for sure that what anyone says about being banned is true?  I think it's a good set up over there but over there they can talk about stuff you can't talk about over here.  I don't believe everything people say.

@gertrudecloset   Because one poster told us over there and why.

There is no reason not to believe her.

That's ok for you then.  I hope you all enjoy it and I hope it can be beneficial and not become cliquish.  Best of luck @Cakers3 !!

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@amyb wrote:

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

I will post here until the boards close, but yes, it appears that some old timers have been banned.  And others are just migrating elsewhere.

Wow, that's really a nasty thing to do by a retailer who wants to retain customer loyalty. I don't care what the reason, unless it was illegal or profane, I can't imagine why ban customers!! So what they want you to go to FB and not another site...still. Consumers have choices...they're going to make those choices, you can't coerce them into staying loyal. How about you give them good reason to retain loyalty.

I'm on FB and use it very selectively and rarely. QVC public forums will not be one of the ways I use FB. I occasionally have commented on other public FB pages, but I don't like that my friends can see where I post...my personal interests and such. And more and more FB is not a user friendly place anyway.

@amyb    FaceBook IMO is not a safe place.   Iknow many that have been hacked recently on You Tube and Face Book.   THe bad thing about Face Book is people use their real names, and their BD.  Then they put where they went to high school, if they are married, and then they post family pictures and tell everyone where they live.  It is really dangerous. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Silver Fox1 wrote:

@Silver Fox1 

part of the reason I question the veracity of what's being said over there.  Kachina was the ultimate QVC fan/supporter.  I can't figure it.  But then, I didn't figure they would close the boards either so.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

I will post here until the boards close, but yes, it appears that some old timers have been banned.  And others are just migrating elsewhere.

@Sweetbay magnolia   I was just looking at your avatar.  You need to eat girl!   LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Silver Fox1 :  I see Kachina is on Pro Board; that's good enough for me!

Honored Contributor

@amyb wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Yes.  Many are already posting at the new place(s) and indicate that they have no interest in returning here.

Several have also been banned in the past few days which also annoyed others.

Wow...banned? Whatever for?? Not being nosey just wondering if talking about where to go next gets one banned. 

yeesh.

They posted a link to the new board...thats it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

I have left and have already started a new Book Thread on the new site. The only reason why I am hanging around is out of loyalty to the Readers in Book Club, I want to make sure that everyone knows that we have moved and not have any problems getting on over there. 

@icezeus   I am also staying until the end for the What Are You Doing Today thread that was started by ShowMe, who passed away.  We have been keeping the thread going; it's small, but supportive.  I am still missing somebody in the new place.

I am also still on TV/Movies but the few threads I am on are slowly dying out.

@Cakers3 

I am also sad about losing the Show Me thread.

Worried about a few - I keep checking for them ‘over there’

+ An ignore button, jus’ sayin’.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Silver Fox1 wrote:

@Silver Fox1 

part of the reason I question the veracity of what's being said over there.  Kachina was the ultimate QVC fan/supporter.  I can't figure it.  But then, I didn't figure they would close the boards either so.

She was banned for reposting a deleted post.  She had no idea the info was posted before by someone else because  the mods deleted it before she even saw it.  It was a posting about a letter to the CEO.

She didn't do It on purpose. I guess the CEO wasn't amused.