Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

@Pearlee I read one poster warned another to remove link to proboards ASAP - Mods were banning posters for it.

Lady who posted link really helped me get on pro - I called her a Hero for the week.

Why would they ban them??  Are we not supposed to find a place to go since we are all friends???  I can see why many have already left.   My Christmas shopping will not be here this year. 

Posting links and solicitations are both against terms of use.

@BalletBabe 

@Pearlee  Oh I see but couldn't they at least get a warning the first time?  Maybe they didn't know that?

@BalletBabe  The longtimers here know that. But I am very surprised they'd get banned for one infraction without a warning.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Mersha wrote:

@Pearlee    Hopefully, you will check out the new board.  I would miss your input if you were not there.

Everyone is welcome!

It is coming along nicely considering it is only 2 days old.

@Mersha  Am I supposed to believe this?

@Pearlee   Absolutely...it is much more interesting when you have different points of view.

There is also a "Royal" forum there. Smiley Happy

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

@Pearlee I read one poster warned another to remove link to proboards ASAP - Mods were banning posters for it.

Lady who posted link really helped me get on pro - I called her a Hero for the week.

Why would they ban them??  Are we not supposed to find a place to go since we are all friends???  I can see why many have already left.   My Christmas shopping will not be here this year. 

Posting links and solicitations are both against terms of use.

@BalletBabe 

@Pearlee  Oh I see but couldn't they at least get a warning the first time?  Maybe they didn't know that?

@BalletBabe  The longtimers here know that. But I am very surprised they'd get banned for one infraction without a warning.

@Pearlee  Yes, that is what I thought.  They could have removed the post and gave them a warning. Especially since the boards are going down anyway.  Oh well glad we have a place to go.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Who will be the last to post, to turn out the lights on November 2???

@ValuSkr   We should all meet here at midnight and all sign off at the same time.  

Esteemed Contributor

Be bold.  Break the Rules.  Get Banned.

Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie :  where are you administering a new board ( Onboard or somewhere else). I'm trying to signup for Onboard but keep getting an error page.  Help me if you can, thanx.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee   Pro boards called  "q forum friends."   There are now 594 new members just since yesterday morning.  So many familiar faces are registered.

Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

@Carmie :  where are you administering a new board ( Onboard or somewhere else). I'm trying to signup for Onboard but keep getting an error page.  Help me if you can, thanx.

Mellyg.ProBoards.com

you need a nick name, e-mail address and any old date of birth to register.  You have to register before you can sign in.

once you are there. Click on register first.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Mersha wrote:

@Pearlee    Hopefully, you will check out the new board.  I would miss your input if you were not there.

Everyone is welcome!

It is coming along nicely considering it is only 2 days old.

@Mersha  Am I supposed to believe this?

@Pearlee   Absolutely...it is much more interesting when you have different points of view.

There is also a "Royal" forum there. Smiley Happy

@Pearlee  It is a very nice board and so many are there from here.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe - Last I saw there were 500+ people there - I don't recognize all the names and some nics have changed, but the majority are familiar to me.