Respected Contributor

Re: Is it just me?

[ Edited ]

@Wayne-QVC I can be bought!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

P.s. Methinks Barb is from my neck of the woods!

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@PurpleBunny

It's just your cute bunny avatar and emoticon ...how could they not give that Heart.  Woman Wink

Awh shucks, @Spurt ❤❤❤

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
QVC Customer Care

PurpleBunny wrote:

@PurpleBunny Oh really????? Everyone has a price huh...lol  @Barbara-QVC please tell us which neck of the woods you're from. Curious minds want to know...lol Man Tongue 

Honored Contributor

@Wayne-QVC wrote:

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

Okay @Wayne-QVC after I picked myself off the ground I'll admit you've managed to melt my icy cold ❤️.  Maybe you aren't a robot after all. Or you've been rewired!!! Lol

thanks for the heart!

@GenXmuse I'm a kind gentle sole that happens to poof a post now and then...lol  There's nothing robitic about this guy! Now Melvin on the other hand...hhhmmmmm

Now don't be talkin' about Melvin @Wayne-QVC.  He has been very helpful at times.  Probably a pain, too but I've avoided that side ... I think.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

QVC Customer Care

@Wayne-QVC wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@PurpleBunny Oh really????? Everyone has a price huh...lol  @Barbara-QVC please tell us which neck of the woods you're from. Curious minds want to know...lol Man Tongue 

@Wayne-QVC and @PurpleBunny - let's just say I will always be a New Englander at heart!

Barb

Respected Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@Wayne-QVC wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@Wayne-QVC and @PurpleBunny - let's just say I will always be a New Englander at heart!

Barb

Atta girl, Barb!!!❤

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )