Honored Contributor

We are snowed in here in the Southern Part of Heaven. Is anyone else?

Snow in courtyard

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone else snowed in ?

We can't even think of going out and we don't get scraped.  

Found this:

Valued Contributor

@Drythe,@ECBG - sorry for your woes.  Hubby and I escaped NY two days before they were hit with snow.  Lots of rain here today on the Space Coast of Florida, but warm and NONE of that white stuff.  I don't ever want to think about living and driving in snow again!  Stay warm, be safe and hope you don't lose power.  LuLu

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

We are snowed in here in the Southern Part of Heaven. Is anyone else?

Snow in courtyard

@Drythe.....Congratulations....you did it.  

Boy, how beautiful.  Bet the squirrels are loving it.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Same here in Tx. 

@Its Me LuLuBelle2

Honored Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 wrote:

@Drythe,@ECBG - sorry for your woes.  Hubby and I escaped NY two days before they were hit with snow.  Lots of rain here today on the Space Coast of Florida, but warm and NONE of that white stuff.  I don't ever want to think about living and driving in snow again!  Stay warm, be safe and hope you don't lose power.  LuLu

@Its Me LuLuBelle2Thank you.  I've lived here in the mountains except for a handful of years we were first married.  It's a way of life.

We've already lost power, this morning at 2:30 am-6:30am.  We all drive 4 wheel drive and have kerosene heaters.

Now he has a virus, but what the heck!  I've got enough wine!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Ok folks, I've got to sign out for the night now.  Have to get up early tomorrow to go get my port flushed....it seems to take me forever to get dressed and out of here.  

Sweet dreams everyone.....

Honored Contributor

Valued Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 wrote:

@Its Me LuLuBelle2Thank you.  I've lived here in the mountains except for a handful of years we were first married.  It's a way of life.

We've already lost power, this morning at 2:30 am-6:30am.  We all drive 4 wheel drive and have kerosene heaters.

Now he has a virus, but what the heck!  I've got enough wine!Smiley Happy

• @ECBG, Wine does make everything better - lol!  Born and raised in NY and even as a kid I hated the white stuff!  Now retired and snowbirds.  We got to FL on 11/12 and two days later it snowed.  Got out of Dodge just in time.  I want to be a full time Floridian, hubby isn't quite there yet.  As long as we're gone before snow falls, I can live with staying in NY a few more years.  Stay warm, stay safe, and most importantly, don't run out of the grapes from before you can get out!  Best, LuLu
Honored Contributor

@Drythe.  Your blizzard was on our local news tonight.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment