Respected Contributor

Re: Is This Your Local Post Office?

Wowie wow!!  Unbelievable, the visual really puts it in perspective.  No kdding, it's amazing we still receive what we do.

Regular Contributor

And they are still saying that if first class mail is sent by December 18 it will get to its destination on time.  I highly doubt it

Honored Contributor

No way. Ours is about 1000 square feet.

Esteemed Contributor

I was done Christmas wrapping  before Thanksgiving.

I recently ordered The Shark TSV (already shipped) for me and I ordered 2 ornaments from Etsy for DH and DS (already shipped but no biggie if they don’t arrive) And I ordered 2 iron crosses (already shipped) but they are for me as well.

Respected Contributor

I have a couple of returns that I will wait until after the 25th. It may not make much difference. 

I started to order the Shark but decided to wait bc it was not a gift and the price won't be much different later. I mentioned on another discussion that I wished companies would honor "holiday sale prices" with delayed shipping. Maybe this would help spread out the volume of packages. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting

Honored Contributor

Wow!!! I think that looks like our local distribution center.  Our mail comes from there & if you have a package to "sign" for this is where we go to pick up -- looks just like this!

I mailed my packages Monday by UPS and all were delivered TODAY🙂🙂. Well worth the extra $2 over USPS price🎄🎄

Honored Contributor

Need to get organized and use all those billions the Gov. keeps bailing them out with. Get rid of the higher ups and get somebody with military training to whip into shape.

Respected Contributor

Yes it is.  Our main post office, as big as it is, has rented vacant buildings to receive and distribute packages.

I filed paperwork back in October for a lost package and still haven't received it.  They did send me an email that stated they received my claim and will notify me IF they find my pkg.  My pkg came to a post office within 2 miles of my house then they sent it to Denver, came back, went back to Denver X 3.  So I know it's sitting in a distribution center just like that in Denver.

Honored Contributor

I think I see a QVC package in there...lower left hand photo, bottom center.  Anyone not get their package besides me?