Honored Contributor

Is There Anything You Collect?

I have a small collection of sterling and gold cat pins. I like vintage best. 

Are you a collector ?

Respected Contributor

Re: Is There Anything You Collect?

Disney cookie jars.  Just got a new one for Valentines Day.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I have a coffee mug collection (140) of them from the entire US and all over the world.  Most of which I bought myself on vacations and some that were gifts from friends travels.  Only downside is we "downsized" a couple of years ago and now I don't have them displayed.  In my previous home I had shelves that my hubby built specifically for them.  Right now they are still packed in the boxes I put them in when we moved Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

Kay Finch pottery.  Mid-20th century California. (1939-1962). 

Trusted Contributor

Pepsi Memorbilia and Coffee mugs.  My husband collected trading cards and pocket knives.  I have to deal with his collections now.  I will slowly start disbursing my collections in the weeks and years ahead.

Honored Contributor

Dust.

Honored Contributor

I collect foxes.  Not real ones or furs or the cutesy type.  When I started I had no idea how much the good ones would be so difficult to find, so I don't have many.  

I also have been collecting old Chinese vases, Chinese Tang Dynasty horses, Chinese and Japanese Foo Dogs, and Japanese Imari vases.  I slowed down quite a bit in recent years because a small sampling of each is enough without making the house look cluttered.  

Honored Contributor

yes

Respected Contributor

Yes, I collect LLadro figures, China place settings-mostly Christmas ones. I have a small collection of old '50 & '60's Christmas pins and earrings.

Honored Contributor

Eeee gad NO! My house is way too small to keep a bunch of junk, no place for any trinkets. I'm big on not having clutter in where I live so, no, no collectibles here.

"Pure Michigan"