Respected Contributor

Our GD going into hospital early a.m. to be induced for birth of twins.  We are helping look after her 3 y.o. Getting him to school, etc.

About 2 weeks ago got e-mail from our Health Provider informing us of 10-12 week wait until our tier can register to get our COVID vaccinations providing supplies arrive.  Wait until we hear then. O.k.

So...... seeing GD off to hospital, getting GS off to school phone goes - can DH and I go to clinic in 39 mins for our first vaccination for Covid - yes we can!  

Everything happened Tuesday  two beautiful baby girls, first Covid vaccination who could ask for anything more.  2021 looking up at last.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich -

Wow how wonderful!

All the stars aligned!

What a great beginning and congratulations great grandma!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Big Congrats on the twins-- how exciting!  Can you share their names?

Happy too you and DH got your first vaxes. I hope you were near a Wendy's to also grab a pub burger. 🍔

Valued Contributor

@dulwich, how fun to read such great news!  Thanks for sharing and giving us reasons to smile. I can hear the happiness in your post. 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  No , unfortunately, could murder one of them.  GD still in hospital and when we pick up GS from school pass a McDonalds - not the same but......

Respected Contributor

@Ruby Laine   Only seen pictures one 4lb 9oz other one 5 lb 9 oz and they are just darling made us all very happy.  Not sure when we will actually see them but indeed great joy.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tuesday The Day!

[ Edited ]

@dulwich CONGRATULATIONS to the new parents and their family, you and your husband, and the extended families. What a busy household that will be with twin daughters for the next two decades! 

You must be very, very organized to have dropped a young child off at school and managed to make a Covid appointment in 39 minutes!  

Much happyness to you and yours. Enjoy those three grands! There is such a special bond between children and their grandparents. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

P.s. I could as for more ....... another  live show with The Stones. Yahoo!

Honored Contributor

How wonderful!!!!!

See the source image

Respected Contributor

Re: Tuesday The Day!

[ Edited ]

@BirkiLady  It was really rushed, packing his lunch, feeding their cats saying au revoir to GD assuring her 'all will be well' then Covid but we did it and GD did it - all is well.