Re: Is QVC main channel no longer 24/7 live?

I agree, I just realized QVC was no longer live at night. I was disappointed. 

Valued Contributor

@angle star wrote:

If they have to do reruns at least rerun several different hours from the day time shows not the same thing for hours. It would at least offer some variety and a chance to see other products.

That's just plain common sense.  In QVC's world, common sense isn't very common.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Noticed that QVC 2 is all previously recorded shows today? What's up with that?  No live broadcasting anymore? 
N Ott

Occasional Contributor

Please put us out of the misery of 24 hours of recorded infomercials! My many years of love of QVC is over. DONE. It may have started awhile ago and I didn't notice, but this week is the first that I noticed the Live logo in the upper right corner covered ALL day long! So is this what they have become? Pre-recorded lies? No more "testimonials" and lies as to how many have sold while the show is on air? 
just stop, QVC, you and whomever the new hot shot "I have a better idea" person hired. Has totally ruined a good thing. Time to quit while the tinyest bit ahead.  

Honored Contributor

They show recorded shows because the TSV and other things (daily deals, etc) are good for several days.  So they have been doing this for quite a while.  QVC saves a lot money, On the other hand Gem Shopping Network is live 24/7.  But they don't have elaborate sets & lighting.  I think JTV is also live 24/7

QVC Customer Care

This thread has been locked for replies because it is an old thread bumped up