Occasional Contributor

Re: Is QVC main channel no longer 24/7 live?

It is obvious to watch Rick Domeier selling 3 hours of lock Tupperware is a joke since it is recorded.HSN late night shows are prerecorded ,and now QVC who I began watching in 1986 old CVN . All 3 QVC shows are prerecorded. Dumb . Miss Chef McCaluster and his Cook Essentials show with all his creations.
Occasional Contributor

QVC please go back to 24/7 LIVE. I love qvc and shop everyday. I don’t like the previously recorded shows!!!
QVC stands for quality value and convenience. We are no longer getting convenience with previously recorded shows. Because nothing is updated and the hosts are selling items that may no longer even be available.
New Contributor

Not happy with the shows not being live until 6am central time. I will not watch repeated shows-never liked re-runs on regular channels, why would I like it on a shopping channel? Especially, when I can look at shows previously aired online. Don't get it. Would prefer to watch the news.

If they have to do reruns at least rerun several different hours from the day time shows not the same thing for hours. It would at least offer some variety and a chance to see other products.

Valued Contributor

I have a tendency to awaken in the middle of the night. I have insomnia and well I would in the past turn on QVC. No more, I might turn it on in the middle of the day when it is live. I would purchase in the middle of the night before but not any longer.

New Contributor

I agree with you The programming is awful!  The endless hours of one  product and then repeating already recorded programs just  shows that something is happening at QVC. They might as well have an all online channel and become another    Amazon. I lied the diversity of products and live presentations 24/7

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I don't watch QVC as often as I used to, and don't generally watch late (or early) enough to see the pre-recorded programming. However, ITKWD has been appearing on the DABL lifestyle channel at night, and that's pre-recorded.

I can't imagine these pre-recorded shows generating much in sales. All the good things are probably sold out, anyway.

What worries you masters you.

I am not fond of this format.  I liked that there were Live hosts at all times.  Now there are fewer and fewer products (it seems).  Today, for example (11-27-19) shows one continuous loop of "all day shopping spectacular" - the same items are repeated all day long. I thought I could see numerous gifts, but there are only a set number available to view.  I also don't care for all of the young clones who are hawking the products. I am sooo disappointed.

Occasional Visitor

It's tiresome to watch the same programming over & over. The tsv & prior ones are played too much then the encore repeats late at night. QVC needs more variety in what they air. #boring
Valued Contributor

So not a fan of this repeat programming.  Here I am at 4 AM looking at programs with stuff that is already on waitlist etc. I personally shop in the early AM hours when the house is quiet and I have time to consider the pros and cons of different products.  I seldom have the time to watch shows in the middle of the day and in the evening my husband and I like to watch shows that interest us both....he certainly does not want to watch a shopping channel!