Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is QVC main channel no longer 24/7 live?

That QVC and Qurate are a failing enterprise?

Absolutely!

It is in the death knell of a desperate, failing, archaic lifeform with an outdated business model gasping for breathe.....no life vest, no savior, shareholder wealth depleted and erased to zero!
Contributor

QVC has lost at least one overnight viewer, me.

Contributor

I watch QVC during the overnight hours.  While I don’t expect them to keep me company, sometimes they do.  Even when I have no intention of buying anything,  I expect them to sell me stuff that I probably really don’t need, in an entertaining fashion.  I have made 80% of my purchases then.  I won’t be watching the reruns.  Sorry, QVC.

Frequent Contributor

I agree. They must be hurting to offer so many easy-pays. I recall people getting in trouble with easy-pays in the past. . The scheduling is off with the same hosts and products over and over, over and over.I think they need many new vendors. Enough is enough. I use Amazon and mall stores now and am enjoying it.

Frequent Contributor

I  agree! Susan SusanSusan, Jane Jane Jane and a few more. Farr to much of the same products/hosts.  Talk about the TSV, I swear it's om every hour,

Frequent Contributor

Hahaha. Spot on!

Occasional Visitor

I agree--way to many host and get rid of Q2 and just have the main channel as before.  Miss the morning live shows.

It's horrible!  For those of us who have insomnia QVC was an option.  What is the purpose of repeating the same airing for six or seven hours...we already have to watch repeated information on QVC2 and QVC3

Contributor

Do the hosts get paid for their programs that are re-runs? What happened to all the newly hired hosts? With re-runs the Q needs fewer hosts!!

Honored Contributor

@Barbgee wrote:

Do the hosts get paid for their programs that are re-runs? What happened to all the newly hired hosts? With re-runs the Q needs fewer hosts!!

@Barbgee  I believe the hosts have a contract and get paid a certain amount of money that is agreed upon in the yearly contract.