Honored Contributor

As you know J LO is dating A-Rod. On The Talk yesterday they were discussing J LO has said since A-Rod isn't working as much anymore he should cut back on his child support from $100,000 to $10,000. I don't think she should be saying anything since she isn't engaged or married to him. Having played baseball for probably around 20 years, he has made over $400 million, hardly a pauper! Also when he and his ex spilt, this sum of money was agreed upon by both parties. I think $100,000 is an exceedingly large sum of money, but cutting back to $10,000 would not allow the children to live in the manner they have been accustomed to.

Honored Contributor

This isn't any of J Los business.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Not even something a stranger (and she is a stranger to this family) should even joke about. If he's wise and this is true, I hope he sets her straight and fast. 

They were in his life first and always will hold that place ahead of her if he is any kind of a good man.       

Esteemed Contributor

........"her love don't cost a thing".

That is probably what Marc Anthony laywers served her with.

Honored Contributor

@hopi  Woman LOL

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Oh, how TACKY!!! She needs to shut her pie hole and stay out of their business! Wow, she's got nerve.

And what if his children hear about this --- this will probably hurt their feelings.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

This isn't any of J Los business.

Actually this not anyone here business either....

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

As you know J LO is dating A-Rod. On The Talk yesterday they were discussing J LO has said since A-Rod isn't working as much anymore he should cut back on his child support from $100,000 to $10,000. I don't think she should be saying anything since she isn't engaged or married to him. Having played baseball for probably around 20 years, he has made over $400 million, hardly a pauper! Also when he and his ex spilt, this sum of money was agreed upon by both parties. I think $100,000 is an exceedingly large sum of money, but cutting back to $10,000 would not allow the children to live in the manner they have been accustomed to.

@Jordan2

First, was a source named?   How woud the Talk ladies know if this was truth or a stupid rumor?

Secondly,  J Lo can have an opinion, but that doesn't mean her BF will seriously consider her input.

Thirdly, for those that say she doesn't know this family .... well, hey, you don't know JLo ....   and you have opinions about her .... LOL

Honored Contributor

She has a right to have an opinion and to express it but it really is none of her business and what she thinks doesn't weigh into it at all.

Honored Contributor

Some of us have experience being the kid @Tinkrbl44.  It's not even funny for a stranger to involve themselves in issues that affect a child's family especially when it has zero effect on her own.  Dad is family.  She's not. 

If this was said in private and then leaked, shame on that person for now allowing the kids to hear this. 

If it was made up, doubly wrong and either way I hope she tells those kids herself there is zero truth to it and they will always be loved and supported in every way by her and their father.    

When you come into a blended family, you should blend as the latecomer you are and not stir the pot.