Respected Contributor

If two children need $100,000 to "live in the matter they are accustom to" ... then I feel sorry for their future husbands because NO ONE except multi-millionaires will be able to "keep them happy."

So wrong.

Honored Contributor

Maybe A Rod asked her to help.  I wonder if he's having financial constraints that would prevent him from paying the support.

Honored Contributor

This is so not her business to talk about. 

In Texas if a child support order is over three years old and there is a 20% or $100.00 difference in original amount, or if there is a substantial/material change in the Obligor's circumstances then you can get the court to modify the order. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Regular Contributor

He may not be a baseball player but he is still working. He is a businessman now. 

Regular Contributor

@SleepyTime wrote:

He may not be a baseball player but he is still working. He is a businessman now. 

What kind of busines?

Respected Contributor

According to Celebrity Net Worth (who knows the accuracy?)  A Rod's current net worth is $300 million.

As an earlier posted stated, in our state (I work for a family law attorney in Missouri), child support can be modified if there is a substantial change in circumstances which involves either a 20pct change in earnings - either way - or perhaps a move to a new location, or a child changes residences from one parent to the other, etc.  - must be a substantial change in circumstances.

Honored Contributor

@SleepyTime

He was a baseball player not basketball

@SleepyTime wrote:

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.