Honored Contributor

Re: šŸ˜Is David Beckham.....

@jeanlake wrote:

Oh, here she is - wait.....that's the Adams family girl. But seriously,  VBs getting skewered in the media. Makes me wonder if she's a deeply sad lady - some unresolved stuff. I know she has a distrust for media. Bad experiences. One never knows for sure.

What is the media saying about VB? I haven't seen anything yet.

Respected Contributor

Victoria in her chic ā€œFashion Stole My Smileā€ t-shirt 

Beckham is aware she comes off a bit scowly. When she

moved to the USA in 2007 after David joined MLS team

the L.A. Galaxy, she had said .."I think (Americans) have

this impression that I'm this miserable cow who doesn't

smile. But I'm actually quite the opposite. When you're

out there, they're trying to get pictures up your shirt,

down your top. With all the flashes, it's as much as

you can do to just find your car. I'm going to try and

smile more for America." (Maybe she abandoned

that resolution when she moved home to the U.K.?)

'I don't know if it's the years of being photographed and

the criticism but I just feel exposed and vulnerable and

uncomfortable, and I can't be myself ', Beckham stated.

'I smile in family pictures,' she stressed. 'When you're in a

position to be paparazzi-ed just walking down the street,

you'd look a little daft if you were smiling all the time.'

Valued Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Gonna be the odd one out here, as honestly, heā€™s never really done anything for me. 

šŸƒšŸ»ā€ā™€ļø**Runs away ducking from all the angry comments** šŸƒšŸ»ā€ā™€ļøLOLšŸ™ˆšŸ™‰šŸ™Š

Me either.  I can't stand all his tats all over his body either.  Just way too much.

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

His wife sure is a sour apple. She looks so miserable all the time. You just want to hug her and tell her it's gonna be alright.

One has to wonder WHAT she has to be sour about. Beautiful husband, beautiful kids, lavish lifestyle. Maybe she needs a hobby.

I recently read an article that the marriage is in trouble since his retirement and he has become a player...not sports!!

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Contributor

I admit - attractive......now. But google some younger days - he has had work done. 

Esteemed Contributor

@puttypiesmom wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

When you're not happy you can't fake it.  At least one could never call her a phony.  

In the picture at the top they both look very unhappy, almost like they just had an argument or are going to a funeral.  Something is definitely going on and not in a good way.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Oh, I don't know. I rather like Victoria's outfit and really like her red shoes... I'll grant you the black dress seems a little dour for the occasion, but quite stylish...

Her dress actually is navy, not black and I agree with you, I rather like the look too.