Esteemed Contributor

Re: šŸ˜Is David Beckham.....

@San Antonio Gal Agree about DB. Seems like a grateful guy. But since we're having some girl talk - isn't Clooney's dedication to his wife a most pleasant thing? Also appreciated Clooney's smiles during the ceremony. I don't think life could beat the smiles out of that guy, either.    

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

She had her head down like she was asleep. I saw him glance at her during the wedding, turned his head away a pull a face. How do some women get away with that?

Honored Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

She had her head down like she was asleep. I saw him glance at her during the wedding, turned his head away a pull a face. How do some women get away with that?

@sweetee2  I have no idea to whom you are referring in your post.  Quoting the post you are referencing would have been helpful.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

His wife sure is a sour apple. She looks so miserable all the time. You just want to hug her and tell her it's gonna be alright.

She appears to be uncomfortable unless sheā€™s in the spotlight. I donā€™t know. Sheā€™s too pretty to pout all the time.

Trusted Contributor

Pearley:  We were posting about his wife looking like a sour apple.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, here she is - wait.....that's the Adams family girl. But seriously,  VBs getting skewered in the media. Makes me wonder if she's a deeply sad lady - some unresolved stuff. I know she has a distrust for media. Bad experiences. One never knows for sure.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

...the tastiest snack alive???

woof

My heavens heā€™s amazing.

That is all.

(mic drop)

53BDD76F-0B66-46C6-9DA1-58B2A4691BF0.jpeg

Fainting WTF.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

He certainly looks very handsome in his wedding suit, but I don't like all his tattoos. Thank goodness for clothes.I almost had to be hospitalized when my son got a tattoo on his upper arm.LOL

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

...the tastiest snack alive???

woof

My heavens heā€™s amazing.

That is all.

(mic drop)

53BDD76F-0B66-46C6-9DA1-58B2A4691BF0.jpeg

Fainting WTF.gif

@Mz iMac

Hee...that was me going through my Twitter feed this morning!

Respected Contributor

Didn't she say in an interview that she did not smile to avoid wrinkles and laugh lines?

I do not know what she is 'saving' her face for?  Is her goal to be the most wrinkle free 95 year old in the 'home.'