Honored Contributor

Oh, what a darling!  There is no questioning why you and PapaWick fell for this scrumptious ball of sweetness.  

Many happy and loving years ahead with this pleasing pup!

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick, Oh My, too cute for words!!!HeartHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

Puppy! Puppy!! So cute! I love her.Heart

Valued Contributor

OMG!!!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!  HOW ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!

HeartHeartHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

What an adorable precious dog!  I am sure she will bring much joy, love and companionship to the Wick household!  Loyalty, unconditional love, always there to greet you, pets fill the home with hope and smiles!! Welcome Willow White Wick!!!

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick 

Little Willow clearly knows she’s home!

Papa Wick looks so happy.

Mama Wick is beaming.

Cricket helped y’all find each other, she knows better than anyone how much love you have to share, she is happy too.

♥️

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Once you have lost a beloved pet, it isn't long before you feel the yearning to get another one. It doesn't mean you forget the pet you lost, you just have love to give another animal, I believe your beloved pet would be happy some other pet is getting the love they got for so many years. Enjoy the new addition to your family. 

Honored Contributor

This has to be the cutest dog I've ever seen.  Let me know if she is available for adoption.  

Esteemed Contributor

So precious!  Love her name!

Respected Contributor

That's wonderful. She's beautiful and so lucky to have won your hearts. Can't wait to follow her story in her new home.