Occasional Contributor

Exactly what I just posted.  QVC clearly does not know its longtime, loyal customer.  The only reward we got for that was early access to TSVs, new products and restocked products.  Horrible decision on their part to cancel the magazine.  I can shop elsewhere and have the same ho-hum experience.  I spend way too much money with QVC to not have them better understand what makes their top customers tick.  EPIC FAIL.  

Occasional Contributor

The only thing available to download is the program guide for each day for a 2-week period.  You can already get that at qvc.com under the Shop QVC TV menu drop down and click program guide.  You just hit "next day" and it gives you a couple weeks of program guide.  It's the advance TSV and pre-sales that they have stopped.  Chances are this cost-cutting maneauver will end up costing them by way of lost sales.  Such a bad business decision.  Seems more like a knee-jerk reaction vs a well thought out plan.

Honored Contributor

I remember a time when I would call to have a paper program sent to me each month.  Then I started getting the magazine, it had the program guide inside. The digital InsideQ is just awful!

Occasional Contributor

Replacing the Insider magazine with the dreadful "Inside Q" feature is the most unfortunate decision. Perhaps it's a net positive for me, as it will (almost certainly) save me money. I know that navigating the troubled waters of retail is very tough in the current climate; however, I can't imagine that the magazine did not spark sales. Bad decision.  

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed getting that magazine and as I watch very little TV it did spark interest in items I would not ever have seen otherwise.  I have looked a couple of times at InsideQ and it is not the same at all - now I don't bother.