Honored Contributor

You see...I’ve got this slimy green stuff growing on me!

I remember a tiny ( think thimble size) bit of high school chemistry.

I’m pretty sure moss grows on a moist surface.

Well people...that would be me.  I’m so freaking water logged from all this @#$& rain here in Virginia....I squish when I walk.

I’ve left a message on my phone for anyone looking for me to come visit and bring a hammer and nails.

I’m in the back yard working on my Ark. 

Laugh if you must...but don’t come knockin’ when YOUR house floats away.

Also, please get the word out that I will no longer be accepting snakes...just like in the “real world” there are too many of those varmits on board.

This has been a public service announcement.

Annabelle and her trusted sidekick Bill the cat...and HIS psycho assistant..Katie the cat.

Hey!  Don’t laugh...they work for next to nothin’.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: In Need Of Moss Remover!

@Annabellethecat66  Can I come and bring Krypto & Snickers (JACK Russells) on your Ark?  They've had raincoats on every time they've been out. Now they are very quiet nestled in their beds trying to disappear. Guess Bill wouldn't like them! 
  I did errands trying to go between showers and got drenched! My coat rack is full of dog coats and mine dripping. My son was at his store coaxing his Chow to go out and she just walked away. 
  I told the dogs to be glad this isn't snow! 

Honored Contributor

Re: In Need Of Moss Remover!

The good news is it's rain and not snow. We're getting three-plus inches of rain here in New Jersey and if that was snow at 10-20 inches of snow for each inch of rain, we'd be looking at 30-60 inches of snow.  That's a lot of snow. I'll gladly take the rain instead.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!