Honored Contributor

It is getting harder to find the country of origin on a lot of things now. Most of the time, clothing will just say " imported".

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitt2 wrote:

I really like the Q.  That said "i'm trying to buy items made in the United States.  Lately I've been reading about almost everything is imported from China.  Would you be kind enough to place the country of origin on your item page instead of imported.  Our Country is going through so much sadness and discord.  Please try to buy USA made products.  Ive been with you for decades and have purchased computers, matresses, clothes, shoes, makeup, hair products, sheets, towels, food, books holiday items, Electroics, jewelry and handbags.  i want to do my part for America.  I'm not political just a mom and grandmother asking you to speak to all of your venders and maybe we can get a few of them to pay American Workers to get our Country up and running again. =^.^=

@Kitt2 -  I try to buy USA but do you notice many companies from China mask themselves as US based.  I've been fooled three or four times.  I look at the address and see Ca or Texas.  I pay by PayPal and the receipt comes back from China!  I have nothing against the Chinese people and have many friends from China but I do object to their government. 

Honored Contributor
Corporate HQ for Toyota is in Texas. It is very hard to know if all parts of a car you buy are made in the US or abroad, regardless of the brand. Downside of the “ global economy”.