Valued Contributor

If you could live anywhere, where would you live? And where would your 2nd home be?!

For me, I would live in the City of Lights-my beautiful Paris with lots of trips to the South of France (Arles, Provence, St. Emilion)

2nd home would be in Bali.

Respected Contributor

Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live? And where would your 2nd home be?!

My wonderful state of PA has always been my home and always will be!

I would not mind a second home in Europe and a third in the Caribbean, but I will never move away from the good old USA.

(And yes, I have lived in two foreign countries for a bit!)

Super Contributor

Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live? And where would your 2nd home be?!

@Styleovertrend @lately I have been daydreaming about Tuscany Italy and Athens Greece. Never happen, but fun to dream. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would stay just where I am in Northern CA.  If I could have a second home, it would be near the beach in Central or Southern CA, closer to where my kids are.  

Respected Contributor

Two places we have lived before:   6 months in Devon, England and 6 months in somewhere in Greece. 

We would go tomorrow, if we could.   

Esteemed Contributor

Where I'm at. It was a deliberate move I felt called to make. Several false starts then I finally made it.

If you have a calling on your heart, please answer!

Respected Contributor

If I could reasonably make it work, right now, It would be the island of Sardinia off the coast of Italy. And I would never come back. 

Spain would be my second choice. And I would never come back.

Respected Contributor

My home is Cornwall, England but presently living here attending to family and we are happy  -  but my place is U.K. always.

Honored Contributor

The South, somewhere coastal, SC or TX.  Second home would be in St. Thomas, USVI; we already own land, just need to build.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Sometimes I think about the rest of the country (bears in peoples’ backyards, dangerous snakes, alligators, giant bugs, sand storms, etc) and realize that I’m very happy where I am in Chicago! In my travels, I’ve only felt that I could probably live in Sydney - and that was probably because it was another big city and (I’m embarrassed to say) because they speak English.