Trusted Contributor

If you are alone today, like me, Happy Valentine's day, anyway!
I won't be getting a box of chocolates, or a fancy card, or roses, or jewelry, but that's okay. I have my cat (I posted special pics of my Cat-entine on the pet forum) and I guess he's all I need.

So I just wanted to say to everyone who is alone today, I'm here with you, and just keep smiling, because love ties us all together. Don't let the fru-fru (is that how that's spelled?) around you get you down. You are special. You are beautiful. You are loved.

I am also going to have some chocolate and ice cream later to celebrate me today anyway!

Hugs and hearts to everyone!
KitTKat

Respected Contributor

Re: If you are alone today...

I buy myself gifts. Cat Happy

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Trusted Contributor

@KitTkat    Enjoy your chocolate and ice cream my friend.  Your kitty is beautiful!  Happy Valentines Day!  

Honored Contributor

Yesterday was Galentines Day, a day when women celebrate their women friends, relatives, etc. 

I thought it was today, but no, so let me say to one and all women here.

Image result for happy galentine's day

Honored Contributor

I was in Trader Joe's this AM and this charming elderly man tapped me on the shoulder to whisper Happy Valentine's Day.  It's hard to proprely describe his "attire":  He had on a red had and red shirt.  A print jacket with some red in it.  Then he proudly pointed to his PLAID pants, that had not a hint of red! And then pointed to his socks, which were a pattern of many colors!  He looked hilarious!  But he seemed delighted with his outfit, with a big smlle on his face.  What a day brightener!!!!!!!!!  Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Trusted Contributor

Dear KitTkat, If anyone is single I say GOOD FOR YOU! If y'all were married to my husband, you'd know why I'm posting this. I so miss my single days, life was so grand. I hope you have a fabulous V Day, kitTkat!Heart You have always been so nice to me. L<3

Respected Contributor

Great post, great thoughts, @KitTkat.  Being with someone or not being with someone is not what should define you!!

Enjoy your ice cream and your kitty!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Happy V-Day! 

My only thought about days like this is "Do you really want to put up with another person's ******?"

Nope!  So I will enjoy my day after work as do I hope all of you!

Trusted Contributor

I Love your cat! Your cat is far better IMO then any man. I am a huge animal lover so I would say that, sorry if I offended anyone didn't mean to.Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

Catwhisperer, Good for you & you should as often as possible, lol!Heart L <3