Occasional Contributor

Re: If you are alone today...

Thank you for the kind words. Yes, I am alone today too, BUT I have my 3 cats who are always by my side. Life it what you make it so, hug your friends, hug your pets, and enjoy your life every day!

Respected Contributor

As long as you have someone or a pet that loves you then you are a Valentine! Nothing wrong with treating yourself to chocolates, good book, flowers or anything else you want in observance of the holiday.

Respected Contributor

@KitTkat  Have a wonderful day .... and special wishes from my "kitty" (Ms. Gabby) to yours!

Honored Contributor

I stopped on my way home yesterday at Smallcakes for a large speciality cupcake and BJ Brewhouse Restaurant for two scoops of Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Chip ice cream.  Only allowed myself to have half last night after dinner so I could indulge for the rest as my Valentine's treat from me to me!!  I know what I like better than anyone so why not avoid  the crowds and buy the gift early.  Happy Valentine's Day to all.Heart

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I don't live alone anymore (I did at times and never minded it).  Right now I live with my daughter who also has chronic illness.  It's a very quiet household.  There is no drama.  We respect each other's privacy.

I haven't had a "man" in my life since my mid-50s, and have never missed it. 

We would both love just to be healthy.  That is the greatest gift of all.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

My DH is ill and can't drive anymore, so he told me to get myself some roses, which I did. I picked up a couple other items as well. Cat Happy 

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Trusted Contributor

sea breeze, I kept trying for the longest to heart your adorable post, don't know why it took me so long, kept saying can't access, blah blah blah, I knew I was seeing your post, but then I thought for a moment, maybe I'm going nuts & finally I was able to heart you! I hope this makes sense, right now I'm wondering if I'm a sandwich short of a picnic, LOL! Happy V Day! Heart That was so nice of you. L <3

Trusted Contributor

Dear Noel17, Thank you for sharing with us about Galentine's Day, I never knew that, but thx to you I do now & I'll remember it. Take care & happy V Day to you!Heart L

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dear Krimpette, That is an adorable story, I enjoyed reading your post. Thank you & Happy V Day!Heart L

Honored Contributor

Met someone last year. We decided part ways. No one's fault we wanted different things from a relationship. Never imagine living with someone he did. Never feel lonely, Enjoy my company as well friends and family. Happy Valentine's Day! To everyone.⚘