Trusted Contributor

Looks like ITKWD is all food today.Smiley Sad  Frees up 3 hours for me to do other things.

Honored Contributor

Love when it is only food. I don't need the gadgets, but I am always interesting in trying something different to eat.

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Love when it is only food. I don't need the gadgets, but I am always interesting in trying something different to eat.

Me too.

Respected Contributor

Prefer to go without the eating-on-air in food shows, especially ITKWD, unpleasant behavior exhibited by host while eating!  Periodically watch and/or check food items presented online and preorder...decided to try Rastelli's Beef Wellington, have never had Wellington!

Esteemed Contributor

I already ordered two items for shipping direct, one thing for myself and am getting a few more gift ideas.

It's a terrific way to get things done and ordered early.  I thank QVC for the opportunity. 

Trusted Contributor

I Love David, not a fan of any of the food shows so I just don't watch.  Been watching Christmas non stop this weekend so this give me a nice break, the same break I got when the Beekman Brothers and Kim Gravel came on yesterday. It's all good/