Respected Contributor

I purchased a couple of garden items this past Saturday, one is an adorable garden gnome planter by Barbara King.  I can't wait to get it!  However, when I check the order status, there is nothing to indicate if it shipped, or when it will ship.  Nothing. No "packaging", "preparing to ship", or anything else.  I don't remember them mentioning anything about it being an advanced order and in those cases there usually is a notation to say so on the order status page.  I'm just wondering how long I will be waiting for my gnome . . . .

Honored Contributor

@Suzeecat  Repost/copy paste your concerns in the Customer Care forum area so a MOD can help you.

OR

Suggest you send an email to: 

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Include your ORDER NUMBER in the email.  The  MODS will sort this out for you.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Thank you @Mz iMac, I did that and got the information I needed.  It wasn't the answer I wanted (May delivery date Woman Frustrated), but at least I know. 

Honored Contributor

@Suzeecat    That recently happened to me with a pair of D&C pants which I ordered the first week of March.  Absolutely no notation under Order Status.  Since the need wasn't urgent, I patiently waited.  They came yesterday. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: IS THIS NORMAL FOR QVC?

[ Edited ]

@Suzeecat -

I think that may be normal from what I've read here from others' experiences and mine recently.

Ordered a Valerie Parhill lantern on 3/29, got an order confirmation but still no shipping, and it is 4-5 days later.

I have never ordered anything online that has taken this long from any other acknowledgemant of an order to actually shipping it from any other company.

I really think this is something that can be attributed to QVC and how they process their orders. Maybe they don't have enough people where needed? I don't know.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Same here - I ordered two garden items Sunday - no info.  I guess they'll be shipped in May too which is fine.  But would have been nice to have that info beforehand.