Esteemed Contributor

INSPIRATION AND ENCOURAGING QUOTES

Inspiration Quotes

1.   Those who say  I need Motivation will never create Inspiration that will take them to their Destination.

2.  Teachers are the greatest inspiration for a young mind in an ever-changing world...

3.   When the inner Spirit has Liberation, Inspiration is born!  Treasure your ideas, for they are like seeds that germinate in your mind.  They Root, Shoot, and Fruit into Concepts and Creativity that are beyond imagination.

4.   Teachers inspire, motivate and draw the path a student needs to take.

5.   The greatest inspiration you can derive is from your inner self and from a heart that knows you are on the right path.

6.   Dedication is the propelling force necessary to realize your dreams and turn them into a reality.

7.   Never let people in your life, who wouldn't inspire you.  Always let the ones in that will inspire.

8.   Teachers make that special impact where they go and that's a power that would extend beyond the average classroom.

9.   Derive inspiration from everything around.  There is no limit to the things you can learn from everything that happens around you.

10.   To reach your destination, you need a direction, but you can't get there without inspiration.

Encouraging Quotes

11.   Sets of a few questions cannot determine the ability and talents of humans.  If you have given your best remember you have already passed.

12.   Winners are there within you and me, we just need to explore those capabilities.

13.   Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come.  Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all of the fears you have overcome.

14.   Walk away from things that aren't encouraging you to excel.

15.   Positive and kind words can empower, encourage, motivate and help move someone towards their goals.  Always choose words that can heal, not destroy.

16.   Value yourself, your voice, your body, your opinions, your dreams, your pride, your ego.  You have a RIGHT to take up space.

17.   Life is all about staying motivated, disciplined, happy and encouraged.

18.   Try all you can, missing steps when trying to attain a dream is normal, just pick yourself up and move on.

19.   Your destiny is too great, your assignment too important, your time too valuable.  Do not let fear intimidate you.

20.   You have only got three choices in life:  give up, give in, or give it all you've got.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Re: INSPIRATION AND ENCOURAGING QUOTES

My favorite. I have this saved on my Pinterest board.

13.   Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come.  Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all of the fears you have overcome.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: INSPIRATION AND ENCOURAGING QUOTES

@Lindsays Grandma  Reading your inspiring collections is one of the joys of my forum experience. I refer to it as my "feel good time" when I am here, and miss them when I am otherwise engaged.😊

This wonderful, inspirational collection did just that! Well done!!!😁❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖