Esteemed Contributor

Re: I work at Walmart - August 29 Update

God bless you @Libra2  and thank you for continuing to help your community. 🙏❤️

Valued Contributor

Thank you Libra, I'm sure you are overwhelmed at times with annoying thoughtless people. Stay well, God bless...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Libra2 

Hi Libra2, glad to hear from you and so glad you are safe and Okay! THANK YOU for all your hard work and dedication during this difficult time.....

Thank You Glitter Gifs | PicGifs.com

And its good to hear that the police are there to take care of those troublemakers!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Libra2 :  I'm glad to hear your Wal Mart is sanitizing carts etc but the only thing my WM is doing is monitoring the number of patrons.  I go several times a week and got so frustrated with their lack of safety protocols that I contacted Corporate last week.  For many purchases WM is our only option ( small city, isolated).

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Libra2.  You are very appreciated!

Respected Contributor

thank you @Libra2 for this update.  i appreciate it, and i wish you the best as you continue to work in this stressful situation.  be well.  

Frequent Contributor

The only words I have for you are "Bless You!"  and  "Thank You" for all you and your co -workers are doing for the rest of us.  Sincerely, Karen

Valued Contributor

@Libra2 Thanks for letting us know you are doing okay. I'm sure it's a very stressful time especially having to wear a mask so long!

Our Walmart has a security guard at the entrance every day. I'm glad to see them because I think the employees shouldn't have to deal with the unruly customers.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Valued Contributor

My "heart" wasn't working on my iPad and I wanted to thank you for the update and tell you that I appreciate your service. Please stay safe.

Trusted Contributor

I too would like to thank you for what you do every day.  I am embarrassed the way some folks act. 

I have not been in a store since January, we do Walmart curbside pickup.  I couldn't imagine my life without it.

I never open my window but I keep my mask on as my car is hatchback kind of thing.  Every employee I have encountered at Walmart has been professional and polite.

Thanks again