Esteemed Contributor

I Am Not Wasting This Perfect Fall Day.

What a day!  A ton of sun, blue sky, cool and breezy.

I had no plans to go out but I can't waste this weather. 

After I grab some lunch I am going for a ride. Open the sunroof and turn on the radio and I'm good. I will need a long sleeve top but that's ok. No A/C needed, no heater. Perfect.

Even around the block keeping in mind around the block here is miles.

What is everyone up to today?  Anything fun?

Honored Contributor

Re: I Am Not Wasting This Perfect Fall Day.

Beautiful weather here too! Plenty of sunshine with a high of 70. Sitting in my sunroom enjoying the backyard views. Will probably take a walk outside later. 

Honored Contributor

Sounds heavenly.  Still warm here, in high to mid 80s, but when we have our perfect day, I'll gather up my dogs and take a drive in the mountains, hoping to see some migrating elk and golden Aspen trees.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624  That sounds great.  Your dogs will love it. While we live in what's called the Endless Mountains and they are beautiful, it can't compare to what you have.

Trusted Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

What a day!  A ton of sun, blue sky, cool and breezy.

I had no plans to go out but I can't waste this weather. 

After I grab some lunch I am going for a ride. Open the sunroof and turn on the radio and I'm good. I will need a long sleeve top but that's ok. No A/C needed, no heater. Perfect.

Even around the block keeping in mind around the block here is miles.

What is everyone up to today?  Anything fun?

@CrazyKittyLvr2   Yes...a perfect day.  I opened all the windows in the house so I can enjoy the cool breeze.  Love this time of year.  🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2  Enjoy your ride! I have another day of staying ( a week now) inside due to smoky air. It should clear out they say sometime tomorrow. We are suppose to get rain this afternoon which will be a blessing. 

Honored Contributor

It was errand day for me, bank, pharmacy, and groceries.  60 degrees and bright sunshine make errand day a pleasure. September in NY. Is beautiful ! 🥰

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Enjoy your beautiful, crisp days!

Sending lucky stars to all who are waiting for cleaner air, no smoke and fires.

Keep safe.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

It's 86 here at 1:20. Will still get a little warmer. I'm in central FL, on the gulf coast. I miss New England so much this time of year. Anyway, I will be happy without a hurricane coming near us!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cool and overcast today. I will likely be staying in all day, doing some things around the house unless I decide to go to Costco later this afternoon.