Honored Contributor

Where To Buy Disposable Masks and Gloves

I usually buy from Amazon. Back in January I bought gloves 100 ct for $9.99, they are now $24.39. I bought masks in May, 50 masks for $29.99, now they're $9.99. I wonder why the gloves went up in price so much? I was just wondering if there is a better place to buy from? I just want to sneak this in, why do people wear their masks like a chin strap or if they wear it on their face their nose is exposed? 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Where To Buy Disposable Masks and Gloves

"I just want to sneak this in, why do people wear their masks like a chin strap or if they wear it on their face their nose is exposed?"

Answer:  Because they're either ignorant or lazy. 

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 Check Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Rite Aid and CVS webistes. Lots of gloves to choose from, inventory changes daily so keep checking until you see the type/price you want. Many of these sites have or had 100 gloves for under $20.

As for pricing in general, it is supply and demand. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just bought 100 disposable masks for under $10 along with 100 filters as I am battling the horrible smoke in the NW. Cost me under $20--from AMZ and got them the same day I ordered. And as to wearing masks wrong---you can't fix stupid!!!!!

Super Contributor

Costco online sells the masks...not sure about the gloves

Honored Contributor

I've been seeing both the disposable gloves and masks in the brick and mortar stores now.  I bought a box of 200 gloves at Walgreens a few months ago, but I honestly can't remember what I paid for them.

Respected Contributor

I've gotten gloves and masks from Amazon too.  I haven't checked it prices went up because we still have plenty and now wear fabric masks (like them much better).  Anyway...I've been seeing a lot of maks and gloves and the grocery stores (Kroger and Publix).  Your not going to get the quanity like at Amazon, but it's an option.

Super Contributor

Costco and Sam's Club have masks....at a fair price...better then I have seen elsewhere...

Esteemed Contributor

@Deree wrote:

"I just want to sneak this in, why do people wear their masks like a chin strap or if they wear it on their face their nose is exposed?"

Answer:  Because they're either ignorant or lazy. 

@Deree  Some people don't want to wear them and they only put them on because they have to.  Some people like myself have Asthma and can't breathe.  I have no choice but to pull it down.  If no one is around me it really don't matter.  I keep my distance.   

Honored Contributor

I got a box of 100 disposable gloves at Publix recently.  I have also seen the disposable masks there although not in that large a quantity.  I use the gloves for coloring my hair and in the yard for weeding and potting.