Trusted Contributor

I watch very little QVC during the "holiday season", starting with Christmas in July.  As soon as the window for delivery has closed (December 15), I come back to watch and buy.  This year, my DH was home for 2 weeks vacation over the holidays.  He does NOT like QVC, so I didn't watch.  Now, I have NO interest to watch or shop. I don't miss it.  Maybe in the spring?

Trusted Contributor

thEV8XC75F.jpg

Valued Contributor

Smiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

I lost mine about 10 years ago, thankfully. I check online once in awhile, but it's always the same brands for the most part. On the other hand, I check out this forum on a daily basis! If an item is mentioned here that sounds interesting, I'll check it out and maybe order if it works for me, but I haven't tuned into the Q (or HSN) for years....and don't miss it at all.

Honored Contributor

Re: I've lost my QVC mojo!

[ Edited ]

I wish I had the will power to stay off line, I used to watch much more QVC than I do now, but the hosts get on my nerves too much.. I guess it's just too easy to go online, see what they have to offer, watch the video, click and it's mine.LOL Thank goodness, my husband does not care what I buy.

Valued Contributor

I haven't purchased here in more than three years.  My bank account is growing and I don't miss it at all!

Honored Contributor

@mac116Honey, mine has been looooooog gone!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I've lost mine too and thank goodness!  I purchased way oo much in 2018 so that's a good thing that I've stopped buying!

I might get interested again later this winter if they come out with some nice spring things.  

Honored Contributor

Re: I've lost my QVC mojo!

[ Edited ]

When I retired, I went through much of my clothing. I was shocked at all the clothing that I bought to wear to work. I could not believe all the items that I never wore, they still were wrapped in plastic bags or still had tags on them. What a wake up call that was for me.

I am no longer working but I have numerous work outfits that were never worn. I packed bags and bags of work clothes to be donated when I first reired but I still have 2 closets packed with clothing.

I have so much stuff to purge, not just clothing. I never thought I would have to spend so much time purging all this stuff I bought on impulse.

PS - Just went past the place where I usually donate all my purged items. I can not believe it - the store is closed. I am so disappointed. The store helped homeless people. It employed the homeless and also provided housing. I don't know what happened. 

Honored Contributor

@mac116  Your text was very well written.  It kind describes how I feel.

I haven't been watching much QVC.  In the past I'd keep it on in various rooms in my house (just for noise).

I spend a lot of time trying to avoid the news (it's all so depressing) so I'd put on QVC.

But I'm just not interested in buying stuff much anymore.  I'm in the process of sending back things I'd bought and my family basically said, "Thanks for no thanks".  

I've given friends some of what I bought too much of.  Can you believe so many humidifiers it's as if they gave birth over and over! 

Don't even mention those wireless earphones!  Good grief!  I went way overboard and my grandchildren don't want or like them.

I won't bore you with all of the stuff (a 5' tree that wasn't opened due to a family death).  

I've finally learned that I don't really need or want much of this....fingers crossed....